1. Help identify decision-makers
2. Facilitate the development of terms of reference, scope of decisions or decision-making criteria
3. Ensure that organizational values are reflected in the plans and evaluation framework
4. Articulate evaluation findings and recommendations in a language and format that meets the needs of decision-makers
5. Time work to accommodate upcoming decisions and information needs
Good governance is important to everyone and we are responsible for contributing to a sound decision-making process. We can take leadership in strengthening the decision-making process in an advisory role.